Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Story To Tell

It's the final count down, doooo dooo do do do do (just youtube that song)
Ten more poems to go and then I'm done. I don't think it's really sunk in yet that I'm nearly finished. 



When you find your thoughts
beyond yourself 
when they become more focused 
on everybody else, 
you realise 
that we all have our own stories 
(well, of course we do)
but it's how we tell 
and how create 
that can make our stories
something great.


Perhaps mine won't be 
known all around
but it's more so about 
keeping my feet on the ground,
remembering there are others
there's everyone else 
who's stories may be kept on a shelf
but it's the characters
and the people
who read it and care
they are what's important,
the people whom which 
we chose to share.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pixie...
    I love to read your poem, cause it's inspire me too...
    But it's been a while since your last poem being written..
    Why you never write again??

    Pardon for my bad english..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you so much for your comment, I'm glad you like the poems.
      I stopped writing them because I only intended to write a poem every day for a year. I don't think I could keep up writing them every day.
      If I set up another blog for my writing - since I would like to leave this one as just a year's worth of poetry- I will post a link on this blog leading to it.
      Again, thank you for reading them!

      Delete