Wednesday 16 November 2011

The One





How do you know if you've found the one?
or if you found one at all?
Does your heart knock at your chest,
wanting you to notice this person
above the rest?
A smiling with a certain look?
Someone harder to read 
than the most complex of books?


If you see someone you notice 
but never see again
what if that meant to happen
and you've missed your chance?
Or perhaps people like me 
just read too much in to a glance. 


I'm not really looking for the one
but I would love to find 

to know the feeling 
and be content in state of mind. 


Another relationship based poem. Ops. Sorry, just been thinking about this sort of thing a lo t o.o (but not about the relation ship poem posted a while ago) Oh and I'm editing this about 1 in the morning after posting it on my phone earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment