Tuesday 1 February 2011

1 Month Down

Bloody hell, I managed to do this for a month. It's much more difficult than I thought it would be in all honesty. I'm not sure if I've achieved what I wanted yet . . . the feeling of being creative to the point of inspiring others. Actually, I don't think I'll ever reach that point.  Part of me feels that I shouldn't continue with this, I don't think it's going anywhere. But another part is insisting I stick it out. For now I'll agree with that part. 


I don't wish to use the phrase 'bad day' but mine has not been a good one. So apologies in advance for the next poem, it will sound whiney. In fact, you don't have to read it. To be honest, at this moment in time, I don't even want to write it >.<






The Road of Worry 


Crossing a road 
being run over 
Entering a dark room
being shot
or taken.
Dying
Not being missed
Why would anyone miss me?
Always second best
never put above the rest
shoved aside 
Am I even liked?
Alone.
Always alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment