Wednesday 3 August 2011

Keep in the Blue

My brother wanted me to write a poem about his friend getting drunk and swimming in a fountain in the middle of York. I have no other ideas so I thought I might as well :') 


Oh and as another favour to someone (yes I am a wonderful person) my friend is selling some stuffed sock pigs on esty. They are cute ^.^ and I told her I would post a link on here. So here you go if you fancy buying yourself one.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/79043437/stuffed-sock-pig


Anyway, now on to the poem. Can't believe I'm actually writing a poem about this xD




Ripples of water
glowing blue
in the evening
the floor blurs 
as does vision.


Liberation
for when you're young
this sort of thing is fine
more of a show
than a scene.


Laughter
keep going
keep your audience
not your self conscious.


Little control 
not sure what to do 
not at all 
just keep going
down where it's easy
keep in the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment